Tuesday, October 18, 2011

iPhone App Finds Wife With Another Man

It's Apple's fault:
Your Cheating Heart: iPhone App Finds Wife With Another Man: "Saturday night on MacRumors, a man saying he lived in New York City posted this:
"Divorcing wife. Thanks iPhone 4s and Find My Friends. 
"I got my wife a new 4s and loaded up find my friends without her knowing. She told me she was at her friends house in the east village. I've had suspicions about her meeting this guy who live uptown. Lo and behold, Find my Friends has her right there. 
"I just texted her asking where she was and the dumb b---- said she was on 10th Street!! Thank you Apple, thank you App Store, thank you all. These beautiful treasure trove of screen shots [sic] going to play well when I meet her ... at the lawyer's office in a few weeks. 
"thankfully, she's the rich one.""


No comments:

Post a Comment