Sunday, February 20, 2011

Volume 3 Issue 8: Two-Cent Economics

Follow Excellence, and Success Will Chase You, Pants Down


It is rare that I would make a movie recommendation, particularly in supposedly serious newsletter such as the Main Streeter. However, I have watched this movie three times and I must admit that I have enjoyed it every single time.

On the surface, the movie appears to be a comedy with multi-angled humor, poking fun at those who treat life as a race, chasing after success, money or whatever it is that they seek. But the movie goes much further than merely providing good entertainment. It reaches out to the ordinary-ness in us, with an attempt to inspire us to do the extraordinary.

This certainly makes it to one of the top movies of all time for me, if not the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment